Sunday, February 05, 2006

Spring cleaning

I cleaned my Mac today, as it's really spring and I haven't cleaned it for a long time (really lazy person here). Now it's much cleaner.

When I cleaned the machine, I found a lot of dust in the holes under the machine. It was horrible. I picked the dust carefully with a toothpick. I smelt something like burnt things. I was afraid that something might be damaged inside. But that was impossible because I used the Mac yesterday and all things were fine. And I cleaned other parts. And the table. The state of the table was horrible.

After all this, I ran the Apple Hardware Test. Foolish of me, because nothing could be wrong. But I was worried all the same. And I'd never tried that before so I wanted to see what it was like. So it was a Classic GUI, and I've never used Classic. I ran the test and there was no problem. Very good.

No comments: