Sunday, January 29, 2006

Meeting iPods

Today I went to a shopping centre. There's an electrical appliances shop called Broadway there. Like any other places, I went over and searched for iPods. I saw the two 5G iPods (black & white)! That was the first time I saw the real things. I have seen countless pictures but that was the first time I saw them so near. The first time I realised the screen was really huge. I kept saying "gorgeous" to myself like mad. They made me want to own them very much.

Then I finally had to leave them. I walked around the corner and I saw a HUGE iPod ad. Really huge. The ad is orange. In the picture there was a big hand holding the iPod, and there's a screen in the place where the actual screen of the iPod is, showing the Eminem TV ad. On the right hand side of all these was five iPods, 5G iPods (black & white), iPod nanos (black & white) and iPod shuffle. That ad was gorgeous too, and phenomenal. Pity I couldn't get a close look and take some pictures. If I had money I would've rushed in the shop and buy an iPod. I hope many people feel the same way. I've never seen any 5G iPod in the streets.

No comments: