Wednesday, March 01, 2006

"Fun new products" event

Disappointing. The new things are Intel Mac minis, iPod leather case and iPod Hi-fi. This means my little Mac has become obsolete, of course. (I really want a Remote, so small and cute.) And the prices are increased. I'm surprised.

Anyway, who wants a big expensive hi-fi? With that money you can buy another iPod. Maybe it's really good, but I don't need it.

The iPod case, ugly, useless, unprotective, over-priced. You have to pull out the iPod every time to use the controls or to see the screen. $99? I wouldn't want to pay that even if it's HK dollar.

And the last time I checked, iPod Hi-fi (I keep wanting to say "iPod boombox'. Guess I read too many rumour sites.) isn't on the Hong Kong store yet.

Fun? What's fun? The Mac mini? Don't say it's the Hi-fi!

No comments: