Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What a year!

Finally, the day has come! My Mac arrived at the door one year ago today. No need to say how life's been happier and easier for me ever since. I'd nearly forgotten this important day, honestly. Forgot to dress it up a bit for the anniversary, forgot to sing a song to it, forgot (nearly) to write about it. Ah, good times, it's passed so fast. Can't quite imagine it's been sitting here for a year already. Of course many things have happened in this year. Like Apple decided to use Intel chips. If I had wanted a Mac after that announcement, I probably would waited for the Intel Mac minis. Don't know if this is fortunate or not. What other things … Yeah, you can say I've become tech-savvier with this Mac. Being with the "Mac geeks" even fanboys, makes you that.

Well, it's 24th already! One day pass the birthday. Happy birthday, mate. Thanks, Apple. Wish I'd given you (my mate) a name though. But it won't be too late now, will it?

No comments: